Tropical Bungee is a company dedicated to adventure Tourism for 18 years; it is the first Bungee Company in Latin America.
Tropical Bungee has realized around 80000 jumps, keeping an impeccable safety record.
This Company is certified by NABA (North American Bungee Association) for the manufacture of bungee cords. Tropical Bungee uses the best materials to fabricate them.
Our company keeps two jump masters in the place, as a way to guarantee the security our clients.
Tropical Bungee Cords have an incorporate backup system which doesn’t let any margin for human or material error.
Tropical Bungee replaces its cords after any of the following occurrences:
Tropical Bungee maintains a 49 foot safety margin at the Colorado River Bridge when the cord is at full extension.
Tropical Bungee uses different cords according to weight range, harnesses manufactured by UIAA - International Union for Alpinism Associations - certified companies, NFPA and CE.
Tropical Bungee has a current insurance policy.
Tropical Bungee is founding member of Adventure Operator's Association (AOA) which promotes safety and auto-regulation in adventure tourism industry of Costa Rica.
OUR CLIENTS' SAFETY IS PRICELESS
- Tropical Bungee has an impeccable safety record. Due to our consciousness and safety standards we maintain a high quality operation. If you look at carefully you will see the difference from imitators. We keep two Jump masters in the site let each other work supervision.
- The extra safety webbing attached to our cords is made of spectra filament and it is there to prevent any human or material error. It is a redundancy measure. We also maintain a data logging jump counter on our system to know when to discard the cords. The harnesses are replaced on a yearly basis.
- Our jumpmasters have wide knowledge in rope systems . All these characteristics make the difference. We invest to improve our system.
- If somebody offers to you a cheap jump that’s why, they are just trying to survive.
- The word “Cheap” says it all. Please choose wisely.